The laboratory features innovative equipments for experiments and high-performance measurement rooms.
- Anechoic chamber for characterising acoustic sources.
- Microphone antennas (flat or spherical) for identifying acoustic sources.
- Audiometric test room and dummy head.
- Simulation test bench for defects in gear systems.
- Kundt tube for characterising absorbent materials.
- Use of scanning laser vibrometer for measuring structural vibrations.
- Acoustic pressure/velocity probe antennas.
- Power train test benches with instruments in an anechoic chamber.
- Hydraulic bench for characterising pumps.
- Anechoic chamber.